PCAP-Plus Premium College Admission Package Plus – Summer Planning
What separates two 4.0 students with perfect SAT scores? The answer: Extracurricular Activities.
By participating in selective, prestigious internships and extracurricular activities during their junior year, students can turn an average profile into a winning college application. This is where PCAP-Plus comes in.
A service for high school juniors starting before May 15 of their junior year, PCAP Plus provides evaluation of interests, development of an academic focus, strategic identification of internship and extracurricular opportunities, and support for extracurricular applications.
Junior Year – Spring:
- Administration and evaluation of the Strong and Myers-Briggs personality tests, which identify potential fields in which the student may have unperceived strengths.
- Identification of the student’s academic focus, which will ultimately provide the basis for admission to elite schools.
- Internship and extracurricular program search, application preparation, and resume and cover letter support.
Junior Year – Summer:
- College selection based upon academic factors as well as extracurricular activities and field of interest. – College essay preparation.
- Letter of recommendation brag sheet assistance.
Senior Year – Fall:
- Application completion and submission assistance.
- Application follow-up and confirmation.
- Admissions interview coaching and training.